Cigarettes Forum - Tobacco Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cigarettes Forum - Tobacco Board

Cigarettes forum tobacco board, talk about your favorite cigarettes brand and fine tobaccos.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cigarettes Online!?

+3
Garry_Cigs
MichaelM
ScotTall
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cigarettes Online!? Empty Cigarettes Online!? Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:51 pm

ScotTall

Hi guys!
Do you think it's safe to buy cigarettes online?
I adore Rothmans King Size Hard Pack Cigarettes and it's difficult to get them in my country so i'd like to place an order online but I never did before and i'm not sure if it's safe.
Any suggestions will be welcomed Cigarettes Online!? Icon_biggrin

2Cigarettes Online!? Empty Re: Cigarettes Online!? Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:29 pm

MichaelM

i don't know if it's safe or not to buy cigs online but i do and i dont have any problems

to my mind it's convenient and i can save a lot

i order from http://free.cigarettes-cigars.com they provide a large variety of brands, even Rothmans King Size Hard Pack that you're interested in Cigarettes Online!? Icon_exclaim

3Cigarettes Online!? Empty Re: Cigarettes Online!? Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:49 pm

Garry_Cigs

it's safe if you find a secure supplier
I order cigarettes and tobacco from http://euro-cig.com for a long time and I can recommend this site to you
it's reliable, you can save money and take advantage of good offers
my orders arrive in 10-12 days and I think it's a good delivery time Cigarettes Online!? Icon_smile
good luck and take care

4Cigarettes Online!? Empty Re: Cigarettes Online!? Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:14 am

Anycool

I want you to recommend about the online shop of cheap cigarettes. I have to say that they have the best quality goods. Cigarettes for every taste and color. Very large selection, and most importantly lower prices.

5Cigarettes Online!? Empty Re: Cigarettes Online!? Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:58 am

Anton777

I am anjoining to the last commets and i want to say! In my opinion,cheap cigarettes online is the most convenient way to buy cigarettes!!!! I like smoking high quality cigarettes like Marlboro or Parliament. I buy them from a very cheap shop online Smokerjim.net .

6Cigarettes Online!? Empty Re: Cigarettes Online!? Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:33 pm

allenmark

Hello all, buying cigarette brands online is just like buying any other products online. However, buying cigarettes online is much simpler and interesting, and you can do it at the comforts of your home.

buy cigarettes

7Cigarettes Online!? Empty Re: Cigarettes Online!? Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:39 pm

allenmark

I am buying my cigarettes from a good online stores. To buy cigarettes I always prefer on line stores only as they provide duty free cigarettes and also with good discount offer

buy cigarettes

8Cigarettes Online!? Empty Re: Cigarettes Online!? Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:53 pm

John20

www.buy-cigarettesonline.com this is a good site where I usually buy cheap cigarettes online. they have a very large selection of cigarettes at the lowest prices. they accept Visa and MasterSard. They have a very good service. They deliver a cigarette as soon as possible. They no not a quality product. Site www.buy-cigarettesonline.com best I know. They provide products directly to the plant. Buy products from them because they are very good
www.buy-cigarettesonline.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum